Thursday, February 3, 2011

English project part 2 & 3



Sorry for the bad quality...but if you can see anything you're seeing four elephants standing on the turtle with the disk off to the side. I decided that I'm just going to bring it in all in one piece after everything was dried instead of doing it all separately and putting it together in Mrs. Coursen's room. This way it's riskier but I don't really care as long as it's out of my house and in school somewhere. I'll drop it off on the way to Psych if I can. Now I just need to print out my paper on the book and I will be done with two of my books for this quarter.

I had to think out my last book for the quarter after I heard that we needed to have two of the three books written by American authors. That took out some of my voluntary choices but I finally settled with something by Jack London. It was either going to be The Call of the Wild of The Sea Wolf and since I didn't have The Call of the Wild on me I went with The Sea Wolf. Is it just me or was London obsessed with wolves? Maybe not as much as Ahab was with white whales (or spears and maps), but probably really close...

No comments:

Post a Comment