Thursday, February 17, 2011

Do we have style now?

We finally have new furniture in our living room and it only took us about six years. Well, the shopping part only took a few days...it was actually getting around to the shopping that was the problem. Anyway, we now have matching furniture! So happy. And the long couch that we got is shorter than the old one but I can still sleep on it without any trouble (that was one of my tests in the store). Everything can recline now too, which is cool. We also have a new table for the dinning room. It's so much taller than the other one and you can put things in the drawers underneath it and even a wine rack. I can't comfortably touch the ground when I sit in the chairs :)

We've had that ratty old couch for almost as long as I've been alive (the only good thing about it was that it was a pull out bed. As for the love seat and the chair...well they probably wouldn't have lasted much longer either. We're finally getting closer to renovating this house! Next stop, flooring! They'll probably take care of that when I move out, though...I don't blame them.

No comments:

Post a Comment